Sunday, February 8, 2009

love you all

well today we all had a great time. we had a grammar test today. apart from grammar we had fun. amit and me have become good friends. he is a sweetheart. i wish and pray that all my 10th class students score more than 80 %. Akshit is doing lot better. he has shown improvment in english. Gaurav is Targeting more than 80%in all subjects which he is capable of. I love all my students. aman has become little serious about his studies. He can do wonders in life he only needs dedication. He is very intelligent but he takes things lightly. I wish and pray that he will become a lead guitarist one day . I wish and pray for more than 60% marks in B.A English Honors. Harpreet has become my right hand. I am so thankful to God for harpreet. She is a great helping hand. She has urge and determination. She is a good teacher as well.
Kartekay my love my baby. He is extremely naughty and extremely intelligent. he talks and talks and talks. He is witty. Well I love you all.

1 comment:

Gaurav said...

Nice blog keep it up.....