Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sorry for being absconding from the Blog…

Hi friends. I apologies for being absconding from the blog. Now I am back with interesting, exciting news. This week end I watched 2 great movies. “The ultimate gift” and “The Pursuit of Happyness”
Awesome movie. Must watch ….hey guys I will give a big surprise to everyone in the month of December.. that means 4 months from now you all will be surprised. …. I am excited and I know you will be amazed…………………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm....what is there in December?

Anonymous said...

I randomly look over blogs on the internet, and I bring to light your article to be totally informational. I' ve already bookmark it on my browser, so that I can way of thinking your blog send definitely more later. Also, I' m wondering whether or not your weblog is yawning respecting fasten together swop, as I in reality for to mercantilism hyperlinks with you. I don' t regularly do that, still I longing that we settle upon have a shared hyperlink exchange. Let me remember and take an astonishing time!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]