Wednesday, August 27, 2008

sami and Dharmesh

life has been kind so far. i have been celebrating life. joy,togetherness,compassion,love,hurt,adversity,loneness i have tasted every bit of it.i have just returned from usa. i stayed in NC state with my masi and one of my cousin sami. sami is married and has 2 beautiful kids. her daughter ria is only 5 year old and her son is 1 year old.both are adorable. we have created so many memories. it is a beautiful experience to be a masi. ria calls me mona masi and ritik calles me meme... i had tears in my eyes when he called me meme for the first time. hugging ,running,playing and talking thats all we did 4 months... i am so thankful to sami and Dharmesh for having me. i would share more tomorrow. take care and thnaks for visitng my blog

No comments: