Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My own School

Hello to everyone
I have great news. I have started a new venture. A new investment in Education. I had a dream to open a School. I have started a school in vikas nagar. We will provide education to thousands of drop-outs from schools, working adults, unemployed persons, and women. We will help them to get basic education from National Open School (NOS).our aim is to impart Education and polishing skills. Our efforts and wishes will definitely produce good results in achieving their career goals.
I have dedicated this school to my dearest brother. This school is in his name Ramandeep . “Raman Deep Coaching”. My Brother has invested in my life. He has pampered me and spoiled me with expensive gifts. I wanted to give something special to him as a token of love and thanks. This is my special gift to him.
I hope and pray that Raman Deep Coaching (RDC) will open doors for many to achieve their career Goals.

No comments: